Auto Insurance

The state of Michigan requires at least liability coverage for any vehicle on the road. Many refer to this coverage as crash and burn; it covers bodily injury/property damage liability to others, personal injury protection if you are injured. Liability coverage will not cover your vehicle if physically damaged. To have physical damage coverage you must include this with comprehensive and collision coverage and with your choice of a deductible. A deductible means, you choose to pay this amount, in a loss, and the insurance will pay the rest. This is a few optional coverages for your vehicle:

  • Comprehensive
  • Collision
  • Towing/Roadside Assistance
  • Rental Reimbursement

Please remember, coverage always follows the vehicle and will not be included in personal property of a home or renters policy. Are you storing a vehicle? Ask us about storage coverage.

Related Coverage